معجبو مدينة الاحلام علي الفيس بوك

قديم 15 - 10 - 2011, 01:03
الصورة الرمزية قاهر الاعداء
قاهر الاعداء غير متصل
..:: من سكان المدينة ::..

قاهر الاعداء is on a distinguished road
Question facebook login

facebook login

Facebook login problems are more common than some users might think they are. The most common type of errors that are encountered by Facebook users are usernames and passwords that are not accepted. Less common are page display problems or other error messages during the login phase. There are a few options for users who face Facebook login problems.
One option would be to request a password reset directly at Facebook. The option is available on the Facebook login page and requires only the email address that the user registered the Facebook account with. This usually should solve the problem of not being able to log into Facebook.

facebook login

A superior solution to this is to use a password manager like Last Pass to store the Facebook account information. Last Pass can automatically fill out the form at the Facebook login page and log the user into the social networking website without interaction at all. Last Pass is currently available for several popular web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Facebook support contains a Facebook login and password help page that addresses several questions that Facebook users might have about the login process. This includes
•I can’t log in to Facebook.
•I want to change my password.
•My account was hacked or “phished.”
•I want to change my login email address or add a new contact email address.
•I want to sign up for an account. I’m experiencing issues registering for an account.
•There is a yellow banner prompting me to confirm my account.
•I have questions about the “Keep me logged in” option.
•Bugs and known problems.
You can visit the support page here.

Login and Password - Facebook Help Center | Facebook

facebook login

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ديكورات لمنزل على البحر ، ديكورات خيالية 2013 دكتور برمجي قسم الديكور و الاثاث 2 16 - 01 - 2012 23:00
برنامج Facebook Friend Bomber 2.0.1 لزيادة الاعضاء في صفحة الفيس بوك الشخصيه قاهر الاعداء قسم البرامج , برامج مجانية 4 11 - 01 - 2012 20:19
Facebook Charging 2011 هاوي برامج قسم اللغات والترجمة 0 26 - 09 - 2011 22:28
كيفية حجز بريد الكتروني على الفيس بوك Facebook هاوي برامج الفيس بوك - facebook 1 22 - 08 - 2011 14:54
برنامج شات الفيس بوك FaceBook Chat Massenger v1.3 همسات الامل قسم البرامج , برامج مجانية 0 01 - 06 - 2010 14:47

الساعة الآن 02:19.