منتديات مدينة الاحلام

منتديات مدينة الاحلام (http://m.dreamscity.net/)
-   مسجات - رسائل جوال - وسائط - mms - sms (http://m.dreamscity.net/f61.html)
-   -   أجمل المسجات باللغة الانكليزية (http://m.dreamscity.net/t12469.html)

نوكيا 04 - 10 - 2008 09:10

أجمل المسجات باللغة الانكليزية

أجمل المسجات باللغة الانكليزية

The sparkle in your eyes could make the stars jealous.

Do you eat lucky charms? Because you look magically delicious!

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you!

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.

One day you’ll love me as I have loved you; one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you; one day you’ll want me…. and I won’t want you!

God can mend all broken hearts; you just have to give him all the pieces.

Love is not a game, so why are there so many players?

There are two things I’ve learned in life: (1) there is a God; (2) You are not Him!

Don’t cry cause its over; smile cause it happened.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted!

I wish I may, I wish I might, be the one you wish for tonight!

Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you could mean the world!

If I could be an angel, I’d make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you!

Roses are red, violets are blue, give me all your kisses, and I’ll surely repay you!

The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but to fail without trying!

You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is much better than a dream!

No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!

I was born to please and taught to tease!

If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!

Lost time is never found again!

Should I smile ‘cause you’re my friend, or cry ‘cause that’s all you’ll ever be?

Don’t frown; you never know when someone might be falling in love with your smile!

Never say “I love you” if you don’t really care; never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there; never hold my hand if you’re going to break my heart, never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie, never say “hello” if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say that you will try; never say forever, ‘cause forever makes me cry!

You were born in the heaven, up in the sky, sent down to earth to put a twinkle in my eyes.

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget!

In order to love someone you have to risk the pain.

A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum. A kiss is not a kiss without some tongue!

Of all the friends I ever met, you’re the one I wont forget,
And if I die before you do, I’ll go to heaven & wait for you!

I think I’m one of those good things that happen to bad people.

OH I’m sorry, did my back hurt you’re knife?

Real eyes Realize Real Lies.

You laugh because I’m different; I laugh because you're all the same

It’s better to let someone think you are an Idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Don't call me a GODDESS, Don't call me a QUEEN, Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to love you, now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you.

Why cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you?

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

They keep saying that the right person will come along; I think a truck hit mine.

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like, believe it.

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

I never forget a face, but I'll make an exception in your case.

If you love something set it free. If it doesn't come back to you, chase it down and kill it.

Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop?

Some people are alive just because it's against the law to kill them!

There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.

It's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.

Sometimes its better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way.

I have never had a dream that has ever came true, until God gave me the gift of having you.

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why I am such a fool?

How do I tell him that he has my heart? That without him my world would fall apart. I need so much for him to know, but if I tell him will he stay or will he go?

There’s a smile on my face but I don’t know why its there...I put it on to try and satisfy all the people that don’t even care.

A boy wrote a letter to Santa Clause “I want a brother” Santa Clause wrote him back “send me your mother”.

الساعة الآن 11:21.